I see beautiful days with you..
i've just bought beautiful days cd of kyla.. and I must say.. it rocks! I just don't like the fact that I can't rip and save it on my computer.. it has its own player.. hai, i can't transfer the songs on my mp3 player..! the next cd i'm gonna buy is sitti bossa of sitti,,! ehehe! i just love her version of tattooed on my mind of d' sound.. and i think it's much better than the original version..
I've got my left ear pierced, again.. 150 pesos for both ears. hati kami ni ate.. i'm really excited to get my ear pierce agen! hhaa! it's not really painful.. hehhee! really!!!
I might be having Deja Vu
i really, really think i'm having it! everyday, 1-5 times a day.. i always see his face/name.. on streets, at the mall, on tv... everywhere!!! gosh! it started 3 weeks ago, until now...! is it rili pure coincidence or is it i'm inlove with him?! hahaha!
so much for that!!
__________________________________________________________________