_nothing left to do, no blogs 2 read..! hai, mybe my frendz were juzt busy... i think?! ehheheh!
_so bored in this house, lalo na pg afternoon, sobrng init pa! parusa!!!
_kwawa nmn yung eyes ko, puro computer & tv nlng nkikita.. ehhehe!
namamalat yung nose, forehead, cheeks ko, bcoz of sunburn...
_let's talk bout john cena: highest paid WWE sperstar pla ang loko..dami na cguro niyng money.. nku! pg i2 npngasawa ko, buhay prinsesa ako nito.. jckpot! ehehhe! cool!! well, masydo cyng perfect pra skin.. dream guy ko xa noh..! eheheh! lookz plng.. perfect 10 nah! ehhehe! lalo n pg nilabas nya ung wallet niya.. tska yung ano niya! ehehehhe! green joke! ehehhehehe! green minded kayo huh?! ehhehe!... gozh..! ehhehe! trip time!
_the ordertker vid was so hilariouz!! ehhe.. andun c austin, rey rey, john cena, undertaker... etc..! fave video ko toh.. gnda p ng song.. ehhehe! hango sa toxicity.. ehehhe!
here's my LSS.. ehehhe! ganda eh.. old song na xa.. song ko pra sa mga friends ko.. huhuhuhu!
IN MY LIFE
There are places I'll remember
All my life though some have changed
Some forever not for better
Some have gone and some remain
All these places have their moments
With lovers and friends I still can recall
Some are dead and some are living
In my life I've loved them all
But of all these friends and lovers
There is no one compares with you
And these memories lose their meaning
When I think of love as something new
Though I know I'll never lose affection
For people and things that went before
I know I'll often stop and think about them
In my life I love you more
Though I know I'll never lose affection
For people and things that went before
I know I'll often stop and think about them
In my life I love you more
In my life I love you more
__________________________________________________________________