islenska 04.07.06 *`huStLe. *`LoyaLty. *`reSpecT. *`
<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21207664?origin\x3dhttps://prinsesita00.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

About


Loud, jollyjohn cena.
foodinternet, A right handed, asian.
Deep in love with, JOHN CENA<3;sad,but true. loves pink & black!. ambitious}secret agent,to be with john cenaforever{my chemicalromance}
the notebook. [the hot chick]. wave 89.1. chaingang soldier

Adores

pink. black. emily.
models. myself. friends
cute stuffs. animals.



Friends


joan | sherilyn | trisha | ate neriz |


Credits


Designed by islenska | Blogger | Blogskins.com


Flickr


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from cena_princess. Make your own badge here.



Countdown





Hits



online

Speak To Me







History


January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
January 2007
Wednesday, February 08, 2006

_mga ambisyosa talaga mga tao ngayon! kasi ngaun, wala akong magawa, nagsearch ako tinype ko sa friendster: cena..

_tapos ang daming result! mga ambisyosa yung iba! nku!


_ang dami talagang mga baliw! katulad ko!


_post na nga ako ng mga lyrics!

DIFFERENCES
ginuwine

Oh, hey...
Oh, yeah, oh, yeah
To you
Mmm...mmm...mmm...
Oh, yeah, babe

My whole life has changed(My whole life has changed)
Since you came in(since you came in)
I knew back then(I knew back then)
You were that special oneYou were that one)
I'm so in love(so in love)
So deep in love(so deep in love)
You make my life complete(you complete me)
You are so sweet(are so sweet)
No one competes(no one competes)
Glad you came into my life(my life)
You blind me with your love(love)
with you I have no sight(no sight)

Girl you open me I'm wide open
And I'm doing things I never do
But I feel so good, I feel so good
Why it take so long for me finding you?

This is my story and I'm telling you
It's not fiction, it's surely a fact
Without you right here having my back
I really don't know just where I'd be at

My whole life has changed (My whole life has changed yeah)
Since you came in, I knew back then (Ooh...oh...Yeah)
You were that special one (You were that)
I'm so in love, so deep in love

You make my life complete (You make make my life
complete)
You are so sweet no one competes(oh oh oh)
Glad you came into my life (Ooo...)
You blind me with your love, with you I have no sight

I analyzed myself, I was buck wild
Never thought about settling down
But all the time I knew I was ready
But not with all my friends around

But girl, I put you first now (I put you first now)
You made me, helped mold me (Mold me, baby)
Turned me into a man, I'm so responsible
And I owe it all to you

My whole life has changed (My whole life has changed)
Since you came in, I knew back then (come on)
You were that special one (You were that special one)
I'm so in love, so deep in love (Oh, oh, oh....)

You make my life complete (You make my life complete)
You are so sweet, no one competes
Glad you came into my life (So glad you came in)
You blind me with your love (Blind me, baby), with you
I have no sight

{God has blessed me} God has blessed me, baby
Girl, He was good to me when He sent you
{I'm so happy, baby}
I'm so happy, I'm so happy, baby, oh, yes, I am
{Share my world} Come and share my world, baby,
oh...whoa...yeah. yeah
{I'm so in love} I'm so in love
I'm addicted to your love, baby, yeah...

My whole life has changed (Oh, yes, I am)
Since you came in, I knew back then (Ooh)
You were that special one (You were that very, very
special one)
I'm so in love (You were that very, very special one),
so deep in love

You make my life complete (You make my life complete)
You are so sweet (Yes, you did, baby), no one competes
(No one competes, oh)
Glad you came into my life
You blind me with your love (Come on), with you I have
no sight

My whole life has changed (My whole life has changed)
Since you came in, I knew back then (You made a
difference in my life)
You were that special one (I knew you were that
special one)
I'm so in love, so deep in love (When I first laid
eyes on you, babe)

You make my life complete (You make my life complete,
darlin')
You are so sweet, no one competes (No one competes,
baby)
Glad you came into my life (No one, no one)
You blind me with your love (No one), with you I have
no sight (Come on)

My whole life has changed (Oh...whoa...whoa...whoa...)
Since you came in, I knew back then



Sorry For the Stupid Things
Babyface

Sometimes we wish for the better
When we have it good as it gets
Sometimes the grass isn't greener
Sometimes we find out we forget
Sometimes the fool doesn't know he's a fool
Sometimes a dog he don't know he's a dog
Sometimes I do stupid things to you
When I really don't mean it all

Sometimes a man
Just don't be a man
It's not an excuse
It's just how it is
Sometimes the wrong
Don't know that they're wrong
Sometimes the strong
Ain't always so strong
Sometimes a girl
Is gon' be a girl
She don't wanna deal with all the drama in your world
God knows I don't mean to give it to you
So girl I'm sorry for the stupid things I wish I didn't do but I do
Oh so sorry, oh no, oh so sorry

Sometimes I wish I was smarter
Wish I was a bit more like you
Not making stupid decisions made at the last minute
You live to regret when it's through

Well, sometimes the fool doesn't know he's a fool
And sometimes a dog he don't know he's a dog
Sometimes I do stupid things to you
When I really didn't mean it all

Sometimes a man
Just don't be a man
It's not an excuse
It's just how it is
Sometimes the wrong
Don't know that they're wrong
Sometimes the strong
Can't always be strong
Sometimes a girl
Is gon' be a girl
She don't wanna deal with all the drama in your world
God knows I don't mean to give it to you
So girl I'm sorry for the stupid things I wish I didn't do but I do

Sometimes the fool doesn't know he's a fool
Sometimes a dog he don't know he's a dog
Sometimes I do stupid things to you
When I really didn't mean it at all, at all

Sometimes a man
Just don't be a man
It's not an excuse
It's just how it is
Sometimes the wrong
Don't know that they're wrong
Sometimes the strong
Ain't always so strong
Sometimes a girl
Is gon' be a girl
She don't wanna deal with all the drama in your world
God knows I don't mean to give it to you
So girl I'm sorry for the stupid things I wish I didn't do but I do


Queen` @* 12:26 AM
__________________________________________________________________